Wednesday, May 23, 2007

May Update

Here we are almost at the end of May. The kids are growing as fast as the dandelions on my lawn. We wanted to share with you some pictures from their photo shoot today. They performed for the camera, well, Georgia did. Caelin, well he's 2 so to get him to stay still for a second is a challenge and a half. He's a lot like me that way. Georgia is clapping her hands now on command and likes to play peek-a-boo with her blanket. Caelin's big thing is going outside, its almost impossible to get him in. This boy is talking up a storm, a little chatter box. He's sleeping in a big boy bed and today was the first morning he figured out that he could get out of bed without mom telling him to get up. Caelin was very excited when he came into our room. As I'm typing this, Georgia just crawled from the office to Caelin's room and woke him from his nap....oh....just heard the Lego box tip over. Never a dull moment :)

2 comments:

Tanya D'Arcy said...

Monica...I LOVE these pictures...As I am sure I've told you before, I have you booked for my kids!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, Mon. And if Caelin is like Mom, look out world!!!